Saturday, October 20, 2018

Language Text Hyper Mark-up

The title itself is a jumbled words of the focus of our 2nd Grading in ICT. It's all about HyperText Mark-up Language.

This topic is very new to us. I don't even have an idea that the Notepad is an HTML editor. When I was a kid, I use the notepad just like how I use the MS Word because I thought it's literally "note","pad". But then when we learned the HTML, it's like "wow amazing". Because it's like I'm programming. I also tried making a periodic table with the help of a person who is so close to my heart.

Hypertext ML made me hyper in this grading period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

10th Grade Experiences in Lab

          Be brave. Take risks. This is how it goes. I have no idea how hard it is. I have no idea how critical it is. But we tried. At lea...