Tuesday, February 5, 2019

New Start

For last year's words, belong to last year's language and next year's words await another voice and to make an end is to make a beginning. It's time to unfold new pages and start a new chapter in your life.

Image result for new year new meThe year of twenty hundred and eighteen is a little bit weary. Many hardships and challenges. Many sufferings and hassles but life must go on. Challenges, hardships, hassles, and sufferings. All of these made me stronger. All of these composed the new me. And all of these made me realize the real essence of life. The year two thousand and nineteen opens and therefore I will write the new chapter of my life. But this time, it's the better one. It's the better goal. It's the better resolutions. And it's the better dreams. A new year brings not only the happiness. It makes us happy with a hope to fulfill our dreams or a new beginning of our life.

It is a new year. And this is a new beginning.


Image Reference:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj6jpXLnqngAhXXzmEKHWL0CE4QjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftheseymourowl.com%2F1442%2Ffeatures%2Ftruth-behind-new-year-new-me%2F&psig=AOvVaw0qcTVqOOQvi8scGn0cOl5v&ust=1549615712465609

No comments:

Post a Comment

10th Grade Experiences in Lab

          Be brave. Take risks. This is how it goes. I have no idea how hard it is. I have no idea how critical it is. But we tried. At lea...